Repairing Hot Water Heater Issues
Why you Might Need Our Expertise:
- No Hot Water or Water Too Hot
- Not Enough Hot Water
- watermarks or wet spots under the water heater
- Cracked Plastic Dip Tube
- Rust Coloured Water
- Strange noises from your water heater
- Smelly Water
A Tip From the Pros!
Try flushing your water heater tank to clear out the mineral deposits that can reduce the heater’s efficiency. Attach a hose to the water heater’s drain valve and empty the tank.
Our Goal to Best Help Our Customers:
Our goal is not to hard-sell our customers, but to find the most cost-efficient and effective solution. You may not even need anything drastic, such as a full water replacement, but rather some touch-ups and small repairs. If you may need a water heater replacement, we will find the most cost-effective, and efficient solution to best help our customers.
Why Choose WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains?
- We are a small, local, and family-run business, that has been serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 24 years. We are not a franchised company.
- Michael Yuffa, the Master Plumber has over 41 years of Drain Rootering and repair experience. There is no drain issue that is too large for Michael!
- No-money-down financing available
- Your time is precious! We carry 99% of the parts and fixtures you may need in our trucks!
- We keep the lines of communication open, and we are fully transparent with our customers at all times
- We use the finest drain products and equipment to clear and service your drain
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
Before your water heater issue gets out of hand: