Fast, friendly 24-hour plumbing services in Etobicoke
Homeowners in Etobicoke need plumbing and waterproofing service providers who understand their need for speed and efficiency and who understand all plumbing requirements from their point of view. Aside from being providers of expert plumbing services in Etobicoke, we at WaterWorks are also homeowners ourselves, so we understand the inconvenience that plumbing issues often cause. We are committed to offering fast, quality plumbing services in The Kingsway, Eatonville, Richview, Islington, Alderwood, and all other Etobicoke neighbourhoods while treating our customers like family.
WaterWorks’ services in Etobicoke
WaterWorks provides a comprehensive list of services to Etobicoke residents. These include:
- Drain plumbing, including cleaning, repair and hydro-jetting.
- Installation and upgrades, from faucets to dishwashers and water heaters.
- General plumbing: let us fix those bust pipes, frozen pipes, boiler repairs and water pressure issues.
- Renovations: Call us if you have decided it is time to upgrade your bathroom.
- Water filtration: We can install and repair water purification and softening systems, and we will also test the quality and chemical composition of your water.
- Water leak detection: We detect and repair leaks throughout your home.
- Waterproofing: Trust us to install or repair your basement waterproofing and flood protection.
- Sewers and sump pumps.
FAQs about plumbing and waterproofing in Etobicoke
Do you have a question about plumbing, waterproofing, water heaters and any related matter? We have the answers. Here are our responses to some of the most commonly asked plumbing questions.
What are the most common plumbing problems?
Plumbings problems of one sort or another are inevitable in any home. While you may not necessarily have to deal with flooding from burst water heaters or unwaterproofed basements, you will likely experience one or more of the following at some point:
- Clogged toilets
- Clogged drains
- Leaking faucets
- Leaky pipes
- Blocked garbage disposal
- Low water pressure
- Sewer system backup
These are all problems that a plumbing professional can easily solve. Call WaterWorks whenever they arise.
What size tankless water heater do I need?
Determining the right capacity of tankless water heater for your home can be tricky, and it will differ from home to home. In order to get a good idea of which one you should buy, think about your family’s water needs. How many people live in the house? How many showers do you all take per day, and how long do these showers last on average? How often do you use your dishwasher or do laundry? These are all factors you should consider as you try to estimate your water heating needs. Contact WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains for help working out what size water heater you need.
How do I know if I have a water leak?
Sometimes water leaks are all too apparent. At other times, it is not so easy. You may have a leak and not even know it. Here are some subtle signs to look out for:
- Sudden increases in water bills
- Damp or spongy flooring
- Sounds of dripping or running water
- Loss in water pressure
- Greener grass in certain parts of your yard
If you need expert plumbing services in Etobicoke, contact WaterWorks and book your service call today.