Let Toronto’s drain experts worry about your clogs and back-ups so you don’t have to.
Why You Might Need our Expertise:
- Slow draining sinks, toilets or bathtubs
- Water bubbling up in your basement floor drain
- Smelly Kitchen or bathroom or laundry areas
- Corroded Pipes and or leaks
- Root overgrowth and Earth movement causing water seepage
- Pipe shifting and settling over the years
Our Goal to Best Help Our Customers:
Our goal is not to hard-sell our customers, but to find the most cost-efficient and effective solution. You may not even need anything drastic like drain repairs, but rather just a thorough drain cleaning. However, depending on the situation of your home, you might need an actual full drain repair. If that’s the case, remedying your home’s low water pressure/flow is a great thing to do at the same time. Remedying your low water pressure at the time of a drain repair is the most cost-effective, and efficient solution for our customers.
- Starting off, our plumbing team uses CCTV drain inspections cameras and Cleaning Root cutting snaking technology, to properly assess and locate any problem.
- We will make every attempt necessary to unclog the drain first which is most often successful, and cheaper for you.
- If any drain repair is needed then precise excavation will take place to fix the broken or shifted drain.
- We will work to backfill any holes or trenches dug, and re-cement your basement to leave your property looking good as new.
8 Reasons to Choose WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains:
- We are a small, local, and family-run business, that has been serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 24 years. We are not a franchised company.
- Michael Yuffa, the Master Plumber has over 41 years of Drain Rootering and repair experience. There is no drain issue that is too large for Michael!
- No-money-down financing available
- Your time is precious! We carry 99% of the parts and fixtures you may need in our trucks!
- We keep the lines of communication open, and we are fully transparent with our customers at all times
- We use the finest drain products and equipment to clear and service your drain
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
Before your drain issue gets out of hand:
Call WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains at (647) 691-0022, or email info@WaterWorksCanada.com to end your drain issues.