Full-service plumbing and waterproofing in North York
One thing that all home and business owners throughout North York need is a great plumber. You just never know when something could go wrong, making a provider of plumbing and waterproofing services in North York a necessity for all of the area’s residents. However, you need more than plumbing expertise; you also need friendly service, along with reasonable, transparent and consistent pricing. WaterWorks is proud to provide all of these.
Full range of plumbing services North York
WaterWorks provides a complete range of plumbing services throughout the North York area. Our services include the following:
- Drain plumbing, including cleaning, repair and hydro-jetting.
- Installation and upgrades, from faucets to dishwashers and water heaters.
- General plumbing: let us fix those bust pipes, frozen pipes, boiler repairs and water pressure issues.
- Renovations: Call us if you have decided it is time to upgrade your bathroom.
- Water filtration: We can install and repair water purification and softening systems, and we will also test the quality and chemical composition of your water.
- Water leak detection: We detect and repair leaks throughout your home.
- Waterproofing: Trust us to install or repair your basement waterproofing and flood protection.
- Sewers and sump pumps.
Regardless of the specifics of the job, all our North York customers get the following:
- Hassle-free plumbing when and how you need it
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing – no hidden fees
- Full-service plumbing – no job is too big or too small
- Courteous, friendly service
- Top-quality workmanship, satisfaction guaranteed
Common questions about plumbing in North York
We at WaterWorks are experienced, licensed professionals with a thorough knowledge of plumbing and all that goes with it. Here are a few of the questions we are most often asked about our trade.
Why does my drain get clogged?
In most cases, drain blockages can be avoided. The majority of clogs are caused by things that should never have been put down the drain in the first place – paper towels or cotton balls down the toilet, food items in your kitchen sink, hair in your shower drain, etc. The best way to keep your drains clear is to be mindful of what you put in them.
What can I put in my garbage disposal?
Garbage disposals have their limitations. They are not designed to destroy anything you care to throw in them; they are mainly intended for soft debris that can easily be broken down. Cooked vegetables, eggs, soft fruit and similar substances are all acceptable, but things like coffee grounds, eggshells, animal fat and chicken bones should never be put in the garbage disposal. Always remember to run hot water as you are disposing of your kitchen waste in the garbage disposal and leave the water running for a few seconds when you’re done.
Is it worthwhile getting a tankless water heater?
A tankless water heater will improve efficiency and make sure you have hot water every time you need it, with no concerns about running out and waiting for water to heat up again. Tankless heaters also last longer than water tanks (about 20 years, as opposed to 10 or 15). On the whole, it is well worth the investment.
If you need expert plumbing services in North York, contact WaterWorks and book your service call today.