Fast, friendly 24-hour plumbing services in Vaughan
Vaughan is one of the fastest-growing cities in Canada. With its population having increased by about 80% during the 1990s and 2000s, the market for housing boomed – and with that boom came an increased need for plumbing installations and services. Households and businesses across the city depend on efficient, affordable services by plumbing professionals, for both emergencies and planned plumbing projects. WaterWorks is proud to offer these to all of Vaughan’s communities.
WaterWorks’ services in Vaughan
WaterWorks offers the following services for private homes, condos and commercial buildings in Vaughan and elsewhere in the GTA:
- Drain plumbing, including cleaning, repair and hydro-jetting.
- Installation and upgrades, from faucets to dishwashers and water heaters.
- General plumbing: let us fix those bust pipes, frozen pipes, boiler repairs and water pressure issues.
- Renovations: Call us if you have decided it is time to upgrade your bathroom.
- Water filtration: We can install and repair water purification and softening systems, and we will also test the quality and chemical composition of your water.
- Water leak detection: We detect and repair leaks throughout your home.
- Waterproofing: Trust us to install or repair your basement waterproofing and flood protection.
- Sewers and sump pumps.
Our service areas in Vaughan
We provide our full range of services, 24 hours a day to all of the following Vaughan neighbourhoods:
FAQs about plumbing in Vaughan
At WaterWorks, we have the answers to most – if not all – plumbing problems and situations. Here are our answers to some of the questions people most often ask about plumbing and waterproofing:
How do I know if I have a water leak?
Sometimes water leaks are all too apparent. At other times, it is not so easy. You may have a leak and not even know it. Here are some subtle signs to look out for:
- Sudden increases in water bills
- Damp or spongy flooring
- Sounds of dripping or running water
- Loss in water pressure
- Greener grass in certain parts of your yard
Do I really need to waterproof my basement?
You could go for years without needing waterproofing in your basement, but you would be taking quite a risk. A leaky basement could spell big problems – ones you really don’t want to have to deal with. Leaky basements attract harmful black mould, and can also lead to serious structural damage that will be very expensive to repair. It’s safer and cheaper, in the long run, to waterproof your basement.
Why does one of my faucets leak only when another faucet is turned on?
You could likely have a loose washer in that faucet. It doesn’t leak most of the time because the pressure is enough to hold it in place. However, when another faucet is turned on, or a toilet is flushed, the pressure release just enough to raise the washer up a little, allowing some water to come through.
What do I do if my toilet runs as a result of high water pressure?
If you have a new fill valve in your toilet and you are convinced that everything is in good condition, then it is very possible that the leak is a result of high pressure. The only way to remedy that is with a pressure-reducing valve. WaterWorks can supply and install one for you.
If you need expert plumbing services in Vaughan, contact WaterWorks and book your service call today.