Why Install a New Faucet?
- Your faucet is dripping and leaking into your sink, and under your cabinet
- Your faucet’s handles are difficult to use
- It is difficult to turn your faucet on and off and to control the temperature
- Your faucet is rusty, pitted and scratched
- Your shower temperatures fluctuate and go from scalding hot to ice cold
Our Goal to Best Help Our Customers:
Our philosophy is not to hard-sell our customers, but to find the most cost-efficient and effective solution. Here at WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, we tailor the repair and installation and your specific needs, whatever that may be. We will always provide you with the most professional plumbing advice, and we are here always here to help you!
8 Reasons to Choose WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains:
- We are a small, local, and family-run business, that has been serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 24 years. We are not a franchised company.
- Michael Yuffa, the Master Plumber has over 41 years of faucet installation experience. There is no faucet issue that is too large for Michael!
- No-money-down financing available
- Your time is precious! We carry 99% of the parts and fixtures you may need in our trucks!
- We keep the lines of communication open, and we are fully transparent with our customers at all times
- We use the finest faucet products in the marketplace
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
Before your faucet issue gets out of hand: