Tankless Water Heater Installations
Do you hate when your the last person to shower and there is no hot water left?
Then maybe a tankless water heater might be the right solution for you
What is a Tankless Water Heater?
A tankless water heater instantly heats water as it flows through the device, without ever running out of hot water!
The Advantages of a Tankless Water Heater:
- Energy savings – Tankless water heaters operate only when you need hot water, unlike tank-type water heaters that constantly heat water to maintain it at the right temperature even when you are not in your house. Many studies in the past have confirmed that tankless water heaters can save you about 45 percent on your energy bills.
- Instant hot water – A tankless water heater heats water continuously as it passes through its network of coils. So you won’t have to wait long for your hot water supply.
- Tankless water heaters do not take up a lot of space – Many of us live in small homes, and a traditional water tank that stores 40-60 gallons, and is 5 feet high and 2 feet wide is not exactly convenient. A tankless water heater is a small, and compact box that rests on the wall of your home.
Reasons to Consider Installing a Tankless Water Heater:
- Your house runs out of hot water quickly
- You have to wait a long time for the water to become hot
- You want to lower your energy bills
- You want to save space
- You want to reduce your eco-impact
Why Choose WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains?
- We are a small, local, and family-run business, that has been serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 24 years. We are not a franchised company.
- Michael Yuffa, the Master Plumber has over 41 years of water heater experience.
- No-money-down financing available
- Your time is precious! We carry 99% of the parts and fixtures you may need in our trucks!
- We keep the lines of communication open, and we are fully transparent with our customers at all times
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
Want to Learn More?