A smelly drain can be a nuisance to your loved ones and can dramatically reduce property value. In some cases, it could be a plumbing emergency, as a smelly drain might be a byproduct of a serious plumbing problem. Before we get started, we identify the problem and provide
Foul Odours Which Require Attention:
- Rotten eggs or a sewage smell
- Musty or mouldy
- Rotten food
Our Goal to Best Help Our Customers:
Our philosophy is not to hard-sell our customers, but to find the most cost-efficient and effective solution. You may not even need anything drastic, like drain repairs, but rather just a thorough drain cleaning. Depending on the situation of your home, the best option might be a basement or underground drain repair.
8 Reasons to Choose WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains:
- We are a small, local, and family-run business, that has been serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 24 years. We are not a franchised company.
- Michael Yuffa, the Master Plumber has over 41 years of Drain Rootering and repair experience. There is no drain issue that is too large for Michael!
- No-money-down financing available
- Your time is precious! We carry 99% of the parts and fixtures you may need in our trucks!
- We keep the lines of communication open, and we are fully transparent with our customers at all times
- We use the finest drain products and equipment to clear and service your drain
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing