Sump Pumps and Sewers
Let the Sump Pump Experts at WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Worry about Your Pump Issues
The Purpose of a Sump Pump is to protect your basement from flooding. A Sump Pump removes groundwater and pumps this water away from your house.
If your sump pump is not working, click here to learn more.
Click here if you would like to learn more about protecting your home by installing a sump pump.
Everyone has a sewer under the floor in their basement to remove the waste from your home, and your sewer must function perfectly
Is Your Sewer Not Working?
- If you see water bubbling up in your floor drain
- If you have a sewer smell in your basement
- Water backing up into your basement washroom and/or floor drain
8 Reasons to Choose WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains:
- We are a small, local, and family-run business, that has been serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 24 years. We are not a franchised company.
- Michael Yuffa, the Master Plumber has over 41 years of sewer and sump pump experience.
- No-money-down financing available
- Your time is precious! We carry 99% of the parts and fixtures you may need in our trucks!
- We keep the lines of communication open, and we are fully transparent with our customers at all times
- We use the finest drain products and equipment to clear and service your drain
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
Before Your Issue Gets Out of Hand:
Call WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains at (647) 691-0022, or email info@WaterWorksCanada.com