Have a rotten, smelly odour coming from your broken or clogged sewer line? Call your Toronto sewer line repair specialists now at WaterWorks Plumbing & Drains by dialling (647) 691-0022 for immediate assistance with our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
WaterWorks Plumbing & Drains uses the very best in technology to locate and inspect clogged and blocked drains in Toronto homes. We use CCTV Cameras Inspection as a non-invasive method to see where exactly the problem is. Once we’ve detected the location of the clogged drain, a professional Toronto plumber tool called a drain auger, or drain snake, is used to safely and easily unclog the drain and return your peace of mind.
We specialize in residential drain cleaning and Toronto sewer line repair. While others focus on commercial and industrial settings, we take pride in focusing on toronto homes, and you can be rest assured that our courteous plumbers will finish the job without leaving a mark in your house.
Blocked, clogged, and backed up sewers are also our specialty. We utilize high-tech equipment to discover the problem and fix it promptly. Toronto sewer backups can be a bad nightmare, but we’re here to help and restore peace of mind! You don’t have to worry anymore about your sewer being backed up, we’ve got your covered. With locations in your local area, we’ll have your sewer backup taken care of in no time.
8 Reasons to Choose WaterWorks Sewer Repair Service:
- We are a small, local, and family-run business, that has been serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 24 years. We are not a franchised company.
- Michael Yuffa, the Master Plumber has over 41 years of Sewer Repair repair experience. There is no drain issue that is too large for Michael!
- Your time is precious! We carry 99% of the parts and fixtures you may need in our trucks!
- We keep the lines of communication open, and we are fully transparent with our customers at all times
- We use the finest drain products and equipment to clear and service your drain
- We are fully licensed and insured
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- Financing available
Before the Problem Gets Out of Hand: