Call WaterWorks for all things plumbing in Woodbridge
Are you looking for expert plumbing services in Woodbridge? WaterWorks serves the Woodbridge neighbourhood with a complete range of plumbing and waterproofing services.
As a homeowner in Woodbridge, you need service providers you can rely on in an emergency. When pipes burst, when the water heater isn’t working, when there’s a leak in your basement, you need to be able to call a plumber who understands the stress of the situation and will come to your aid, delivering courteous service, treating you like family and working with consistent, transparent pricing. This is why you should make WaterWorks your go-to plumbing service in Woodbridge.
WaterWorks’ services in Woodbridge
WaterWorks offers the following services for private homes, condos and commercial buildings in Woodbridge and elsewhere in the GTA:
- Drain plumbing, including cleaning, repair and hydro-jetting.
- Installation and upgrades, from faucets to dishwashers and water heaters.
- General plumbing: let us fix those bust pipes, frozen pipes, boiler repairs and water pressure issues.
- Renovations: Call us if you have decided it is time to upgrade your bathroom.
- Water filtration: We can install and repair water purification and softening systems, and we will also test the quality and chemical composition of your water.
- Water leak detection: We detect and repair leaks throughout your home.
- Waterproofing: Trust us to install or repair your basement waterproofing and flood protection.
- Sewers and sump pumps.
FAQs about plumbing in Woodbridge
We have been asked pretty much every question there is when it comes to plumbing and we always have the answers. Here is what we say to some of the most common questions about plumbing:
What do I do when a pipe bursts?
First, turn off the water at the main valve to prevent any further water damage. Then turn off any electrical installations around the affected area. Assess the damage and take photographs for your insurance claim. Call a plumber to deal with the problem as soon as possible. WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains will respond to your emergency plumbing calls 24 hours a day.
What do I do if I have a plumbing emergency after hours?
WaterWorks is on call 24 hours a day. No matter what time you need our services, a plumber will be available to help you. What’s more, our fees are the same whether you call us during office hours or after midnight.
How do I know that my plumbing needs repairs?
There are several signs you can look for to detect plumbing problems before something drastic happens. These include:
- A sudden increase in water bills.
- A drop in water pressure.
- Inconsistent water heater performance.
- Stains and damp areas on ceilings and walls.
- Uneven water levels in toilets.
How do I prevent my pipes from freezing?
Frozen pipes are a real and ever-present risk during our winters, and homeowners need to take proactive steps to keep the water flowing. There are several steps you can take to prevent your pipes from freezing. Insulate any exposed pipes in your ceilings and crawlspaces. You can also use heat tape to prevent freezing in exposed pipes (follow the instructions carefully or get a professional to do this for you, as improperly installed heat tape can lead to fires. Seek out any possible air leaks in your home in areas around wiring, vents and pipes, and use caulk or some other form of insulation to seal these leaks. If you need help preparing your pipes for winter, or if your pipes have frozen up, contact a plumbing contractor to take care of the problem for you.
If you need expert plumbing services in Woodbridge, contact WaterWorks and book your service call today.