Call WaterWorks for everything plumbing in Markham
Homeowners in Markham need the assurance of knowing that they have expert service providers in their area who can handle any home maintenance and repair emergencies. When it comes to plumbing in particular, you never know when you will need assistance to deal with an emergency that could cause severe damage to your property. WaterWorks is a go-to expert in all things plumbing in Markham.
WaterWorks’ complete plumbing services in Markham
WaterWorks provides a full range of plumbing services in Markham and throughout the GTA. Our services, carried out by qualified, insured experts, include:
- Drain plumbing, including cleaning, repair and hydro-jetting.
- Installation and upgrades, from faucets to dishwashers and water heaters.
- General plumbing: let us fix those bust pipes, frozen pipes, boiler repairs and water pressure issues.
- Renovations: Call us if you have decided it is time to upgrade your bathroom.
- Water filtration: We can install and repair water purification and softening systems, and we will also test the quality and chemical composition of your water.
- Water leak detection: We detect and repair leaks throughout your home.
- Waterproofing: Trust us to install or repair your basement waterproofing and flood protection.
- Sewers and sump pumps.
If you are a resident of Markham and you need hassle-free, full-service plumbing with exceptional, courteous service and guaranteed workmanship, contact WaterWorks today. We service households throughout Markham, from downtown to uptown, Almira to Thornhill and everywhere in between.
FAQs about plumbing in Markham
At WaterWorks, we have many years of experience in plumbing, and we are pretty sure we know the answers to all plumbing questions. Here are answers to some of the questions we are most often asked:
What do I do if I have a plumbing emergency after hours?
WaterWorks is on call 24 hours a day. No matter what time you need our services, a plumber will be available to help you. What’s more, our fees are the same whether you call us during office hours or after midnight.
I’m thinking of installing a water heater. What do I need to consider when making my decision?
There are several factors you should bear in mind as you think about a new hot water system, the most important being:
- Running costs
- Initial cost
- The right size for your family’s needs
- Whether to choose electric, gas or solar (think about your energy costs, efficiency and environmental impact).
- Choosing the right location to install the new system.
Do I need to worry about minor leaks or dripping faucets?
Leaks may seem to be just a minor nuisance, but the truth is that they can cause damage, cost money, waste more water than you think, and get worse over time. It is best to repair leaks as soon as they appear. A minor leak usually involves replacing small, inexpensive parts, and the work is quick and easy to do, so it is best to get it done before it becomes a real problem.
What is the best way to keep drains clear?
The two primary causes of blocked drains are hair in the bathroom and grease in the kitchen. You can manage hair blockages by drain screens at your local hardware store. These are cheap and do a good job of keeping hair and other debris out of your drains. When it comes to your kitchen sink, the best thing to do is simply avoid disposing of any fatty materials down the drain. Cooking oil, butter, and all kinds of fat are best thrown in the trash.
If you need expert plumbing services in Markham, contact WaterWorks and book your service call today.