For over 20 years, we’ve been helping homeowners in Toronto and the GTA keep their water flowing. From home renovations, to commercial jobs, we do it all.
Here at Water Works Canada, we pride ourselves on providing the same high-quality service to all of our clients by offering by-the-book pricing for all jobs.
Do You Share These Values?
Our service strives to offer our clients expertise, affordability, and satisfaction. If you share these values, we’d love to have you work for us.
Here’s What We’re Looking for:
- Plumber Apprentice
- 3-5 years of experience working service calls.
- Clean Ontario Driver’s Abstract.
- Must possess a Certificate of Qualification as a plumber in Ontario.
- Valid G-class license.
- Experience working service calls for both residential and commercial.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience installing and maintaining plumbing systems for both commercial and residential clients.
- Performing drain cleaning and complex service work.
- Ability to understand blueprints for complex jobs.
- Assess material needs on job sites, order parts as needed, and perform installations.
- Expertise in plumbing protocols, pipe laying, repairs, installation, and other general plumbing duties.
- Keep your company vehicle properly maintained and cleaned.
- Must be dependable, punctual, and possess strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- A strong understanding of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and any regulations that may apply to a specific job site.
- The ability to work 40 hours per week, with the ability for overtime when it arises.
If you’re interested in working at Water Works Canada, email your resume to our hiring manager today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate to contact us today by phone at 647-691-0022.