Plumb it right or plumb it wrong? When it comes to general plumbing, it is a good thing that your plumber knows the difference. Here’s why you might need our expertise for all your plumbing needs.
New homes don’t usually come with plumbing issues, however, if you experience any issues or want to put your mind at ease, hiring a plumbing company to do a home inspection is ideal. These professionals will ensure that all your general plumbing needs are met and that your pipes are working properly. They can also let you know when future maintenance and checks should be done to ensure you don’t have more serious issues in the future.
Any home can and will experience a plumbing issue in its lifetime. This can happen for many reasons namely:
- Maintenance did not occur or your pipes were not properly maintained
- Pipes may burst due to weather conditions, pressure build-up, damage, or corrosion
- A faucet may start to leak or burst
- Rodents or infestation may not issue in pipes
- Boilers may overheat or become damaged
- Water pressure issues may occur after or during pipework or construction
- Toilets may clog up or stop flushing properly
- Garbage disposals may become clogged up
Some warning signs indicating that you need work done ASAP include:
- Your faucet is not working properly
- Your pipes have burst
- Your pipes are frozen
- Your boiler is not working
- Your water pressure is very low
- Your toilet is not working
- Your garbage disposal is not working
- Foul odors are coming from your pipes
- You can see rodents or other infestations
Whether you need minor plumbing repairs, replacement services for certain pipes, or a completely new plumbing system, your plumbing problems need to be taken care of ASAP. Not immediately taking care of a plumbing issue can lead to further damage to the plumbing system and home down the line. Fixing damaged pipes and replacing damaged items in a home will be more costly to homeowners than the initial minor repair work.
Plumbing repairs however don’t have to lead to extra stress for you. You need to ensure that you choose a professional plumber that is qualified, licensed, insured, and trusted. Choosing a plumber without the credentials can not just be worrisome for you, but lead to plumbing repairs being incomplete or done poorly. Furthermore, poor or cheap plumbing can lead to added expenses in the future as they are often temporary fixes.
It is not advised that you undertake repairs yourself as this could also lead to further damage. Some things should be left to the professionals. A plumbing company will make your life much easier. Be cautious when choosing a company as this needs to be a reputable company that will be liable for the repair and safety of your home. You need a company that is trusted to provide you with only expert teams that will treat you and your home with the respect you deserve. Plumbers should come with all safety equipment and work under good quality standards. A professional plumbing company will also come with the necessary and expensive equipment needed for repairs, saving you the headache of paying a fortune on DIY equipment.
The important question here is, where do you go when you need an expert plumber? This is where WaterWorks Canada fits in. There are many advantages of using WaterWorks plumbing and drains services. These include:
- You can depend on WaterWorks Plumbing & Drains for fast, and efficient service for all of your plumbing needs.
- Michael Yuffa, our Master Plumber, has over 41 years of plumbing and drain plumbing experience under his belt, and there are no plumbing issues that he and his team can’t solve.
- As a family-run and locally owned business, we here to best serve our community in times of need.
- Our goal is to worry about your plumbing issues and to come up with the best solution for your personal needs.
Some of our specialties include the following services in which you can get fixed ASAP today:
- Faucet Repair
- Burst Pipes
- Frozen Pipes
- Boiler Repairs
- Low Water Pressure
- Toilet Issues & Repairs
- Garbage Disposals & Repairs
Reasons to Choose WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains:
- We are a small, local, and family-run business that has been serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 24 years.
- We are not a franchised company. The importance of this is that you don’t have to deal with long waits to get your plumbing repairs or replacements done.
- Our Master Plumber has over 41 years of plumbing and drains experience, guaranteeing you’re getting the most expert touch.
- no-money-down financing available. We know how unpredictable home repairs can be and we will help you regardless of your current financial situation.
- Your time is precious and we promise not to waste it. We carry 99% of the parts and fixtures you may need in our trucks so you don’t have to wait days to get good plumbing.
- We keep the lines of communication open, and we are fully transparent with our customers at all times.
- We use the finest products on the market
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing is available so you receive no more surprises.
- Same price during or after business hours, weekday, or weekends. We don’t charge extra for “after-hours” work. Count on us for standard rates no matter when you schedule our service.
When it comes to plumbing, you need emergency services on standby and there is nothing better than our 24 Hour emergency plumbing services in Toronto. We are there for you whenever a water problem develops. We at WaterWorks Plumbing & Drains are available, should something in your water system needs immediate attention.
We know that during COVID-19, people are more cautious about their safety. You don’t want to put your family or yourself at risk and you certainly do not want to spend more money than you have. Our expert plumbers have been in business for 16 years. We are not only certified plumbers available any time you have a plumbing problem, but we follow all safety and COVID-19 protocols. We also do any type of installation in addition to repairs. That means we take care of all your problems at once and provide you with a flat rate and ease of mind in knowing you won’t receive any additional charges. Our 100% guarantee on all work we do is proof of our skillset.
We are proud to serve the greater Toronto area with plumbers who have had years of training and experience in the business. They are not only required to take extensive classroom training but must have on-the-job experience as well. Our emergency plumbers in Toronto are licensed experts who can look at a problem and immediately make the repairs needed. This means that the problem will be quickly solved, saving you both time and money.
If you need to read more about services for specific repairs, read more below:
Faucet repairs can be needed in the bathroom, kitchen, toilet, or even shower. This is easily done by a plumber when a faucet breaks and needs replacement. There are various types of faucets and a good plumber will be able to assess the issue, provide upfront pricing and find a suitable replacement.
Our plumbers perform faucet repair in Toronto on all major makes and models of Moen faucets, Delta faucets, Kohler faucets, Emco faucets, Waltec faucets, Grohe faucets, American Standard faucets, Toto faucets, Crane faucets, and more. All you need to do is mention what it looks like when you call.
Pipes burst due to weather conditions or overheating. Burst pipes seem small in comparison to other issues but they can cause major damage and cost to the homeowner and are seen as a plumbing emergency. If you have a burst pipe, you need to take care of it ASAP.
We will not only repair your pipes but we will also help you to make sure it doesn’t happen again. We may upgrade your pipes to copper or stainless steel to prevent that type of incident again. We will even offer you a 20-year warranty on your new pipe and we also give you up front pricing so there is no surprise to you the customer.
Canadian weather can get quite cold and pipes can get quite frozen. When the water in your pipes freezes, it expands enough to put pressure on the pipes and cause them to burst. This happens especially when you’re on vacation.
Winter can be a stressful time for homeowners but frozen pipes are issues that can be prevented and solved before it leads to further damage. We will answer any questions that you have if you have frozen pipes, and help you diagnose any potential plumbing issues before they become major problems.
Piping work may be needed when your plumbing system is not working properly. These can include repiping leaky faucets, overflowing sinks, and clogged drains. The time taken may be longer depending on how much repiping work is needed but if you choose a local company, you wouldn’t have to wait for pipes to be delivered.
There is no job too large or small for our team that we cannot make right. Our technicians are trained to be able to deal with any piping or water-related issue or emergency. We often use a single truck and local equipment and materials so you’ll have repairs and repiping work done almost immediately.
A boiler is known as a central heating system of the home. If there is some problem with a boiler, the entire heating system may explode. When it comes to your family, a boiler failure can be more than just a minor inconvenience. Sometimes a malfunctioning boiler may emit harmful gases so the entire heating system may become dangerous.
We service your boiler regularly to ensure that it will not cause problems to you and your family anytime soon. As with other products on the market, a boiler should come with a manufacturer’s warranty. However, this warranty is subject to the condition that you get your boiler serviced annually. Therefore, this is necessary to avoid paying thousands of dollars for costly boiler repairs.
If you notice your water pressure on your faucet or shower starting to slow down, you may need repairs done immediately. You don’t want to leave it until it completely shuts off or slows to a point that you and your family cannot have access to adequate clean water. Furthermore, you need quick repairs so it’s not an inconvenience for your day-to-day activities.
We have plumbers who specialize in identifying and repairing slow and low water pressure and taking preventative measures so that it doesn’t happen again. This will ensure that you aren’t left in the shower or washing dishes without clean running water.
A backed-up toilet is not fun. Not only are toilet issues a nuisance but they can also be unsanitary. Whether your toilet is clogged, leaking or wobbly, you need to get this taken care of as a top priority for your general health and well-being.
We are experts at repairing all brands of toilets. Our toilet repair experts know all major brands and have repaired the majority of all brands out there. We also carry valves, floats, and other components for all major toilet brands so your toilet can get repaired on-site and you don’t have to wait for ages to use it!
Smelly garbage disposals? It’s probably time to clean or repair your garbage disposal. This shouldn’t be a DIY project as you can cause more damage or perhaps even injure yourself. You should call an expert to unclog and repair any issues. Experts will bring the right equipment needed for the job.
If we determine that your current garbage disposal system can be fixed for cheaper than installing a new one, we will gladly fix it for you with our InSinkerator line of garburators. We have earned a reputation in Toronto as being the experts in garbage disposal repairs and replacements because we offer a high-quality service that you can count on.
As you can see, we handle everything when it comes to general plumbing, but if you need any assistance or have any questions, feel free to contact us.